Saturday 17 April 2010

[UPDATE] Blog updated! What more?

Yaaaaaaay!

Finally, the blog is updated! O.O
*Kyaaaaaaaa~!!!!!*
What do you think of it? Does it looks better than the first one?
I'd like to hear it from you!!
Leave your comment and tell me what you thinkkkkk!


Okay.... back to the topic....*click on read more*


*Back to the Topicccccc*

break mamoru miyanoThings that have to be changed:
• Blog design *check*
• Bannerrrrrrrr *check*

There is also a new bar with a list of Mamo's singles/albums (downloads) added!
For you it's more easier to find them on this blog!
Can you design a better banner than I have?
If you can, please make a banner for us with ''Mamoru Miyano Rose'' on it!
And of course, I'll credit you!!

If you have anything of Mamo you'd like to share, please contact me by e-mail: linh-san@live.nl
Have a good day!

~Linh-san.

0 comments:

Post a Comment